IKEA TEST IOS-MAT-0054
Our Wood Repair products comply with the IKEA test specification IOS-MAT-0054, that proves that our products have been tested for:
- Bisphenol A
- Cadmium and its compounds
- Lead and its compounds
- Organotin compounds
- Phthalates CPSC
IKEA's Test Specification IOS-MAT-0054 has been conducted by Tüv Rheinland, that is an IKEA approved laboratory.
For interest in our IKEA approvals contact Susanne Bøgh on email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we think green?
- Our wood repair products are environmantal friendly and are free of any toxics. They are thus unharmful for both the user and the environment.
- Knot Filler is a chemical-free filler made of polyamide (PA)
- Powder Filler is an organic powder, which only needs to be mixed with water.
- E800 Aqua+ and E850 Full-Trowel Filler is both waterbased paste fillers without any toxics.
- Wood Filler is a chemical-free paste filler.
Find more info in the MSDS - technical and safety datasheets
Why do we think green?
- It has always been important for us that our products are unharmful for the user but also the environment
- It has always been the company policy that we wish to carry products in our product line that users can apply wihtout being exposed to any health risks.
- Thus, it is not a must to use protection gear when using our wood repair products
- In short, we are proud of our wood repair products being a green and unharmful alternative to other fillers on the market.
For more information check our MSDS