Knot Filler cutting tool with increased safety
New Knot Filler cutting tool with increased safety. The SafeCut cutting tool is designed with a belt that protects the user when cutting off excess Knot Filler. The integrated safety belt on the SafeCut cutting tool works as a "shield" for the sharp steal blade. The SafeCut has an ergonomic design and perfect grib. The blade is attached with two screws and is, therefore, easy to detach if you wish to sharpen or replace the blade. A perfect tool for our Knot Filler system.
- Cutting tool with increased safety
- Material: PVC and steal blade
- Size: approx. 90 mm length, 50 mm width
- Useful for Knot Filler repairs in both wood and formwork
- SafeCut cutting tool is not included in any of our kits
- Sold as a separate tool
How does it work?
Best use of SafeCut1. Easily removes excess Knot Filler.
2. Place the SafeCut cutting tool on the surface of the wood and remove excess Knot Filler from the repair. If possible use one movement.
3. Remember to keep one hand behind the repair area (safety)
4. We recommend cutting with a slight oblique angle (see video)
5. Circular movements is also recommendable (see video)
6. The design of the SafeCut cutting tool makes it perfect for edge and corner repairs
Tip! Detach the two screws at the bottom of the blade and sharpen or change the blade if necessary