Cooling iron 80x180mm
Cool down your Knot Filler repair with this professional aluminum Cooling Iron with handle. Perfect grib, easy to use, and perfect for Knot Filler wood repairs
How does it work?
Use the Cooling iron this easy:
- After Knot Filler application, quickly place the cooling iron on top of the warm Knot Filler
- Do not be afraid of giving it a good push when putting it on
- Leave the Cooling iron on top of the repair and let the Knot Filler repair cool off
- The repair is ready to be cut when the Cooling iron easily comes off
- Place cooling irons in line for longer repairs
- Use the Cooling brick 50x50mm in combination with the Cooling iron
Product information "Cooling iron 80x180mm"
This Cooling iron is a perfect tool to have at hand when making wood repairs with Knot Filler. Place the Coolin iron on top of the warm Knot Filler after it has been shot into the knot/repair. The Cooling iron presses the Knot Filler into the repair and increases the durability of the Knot Filler and quickly cools the repair so it is ready to be cut and sanded.
- Cooling iron in aluminum with a handle in hard plastic
- Size: 80x180mm
- Perfect for bigger and longer repairs
- Useful for repairs in wood and formwork panels